Blue Bar Orange Leatherback Bearded Dragon
Bearded Dragons are the #1 selling reptile for good reason – they are ideal as a pet for children and everyone in the family. It’s not unusual to hear accounts of true bonding between pet owners and dragons.
- Captive Bred Bearded Dragons (as opposed to wild caught) tend to be docile and gentle natured.
- Approximate sizes: Babies – 4 to 5 inches; juveniles – 6 to 10 inches; subadults – 11 to 16 inches; adults – 17 to 24 inches. Reaches full adult size in approximately 18 months.
- Sturdy and long lived – typically 10 years in captivity.
- Curious and attentive to everything around them, most owners confirm their dragons have individual personalities!
- Easy to handle; ideal for children.
- Unless otherwise noted, picture and video shown are a representation of this animal. As this is a live animal, there will be aesthetic variations.
We have some beautiful captive-bred adult Bearded Dragons for sale at incredibly affordable prices , and a variety of types as well. These amazing lizards are ready for breeding, and make excellent pet reptiles.
“Beardies” are very highly regarded among reptile hobbyists as docile and active. When you buy a lizard from us, you automatically receive our 100% live arrival guarantee.